JoLeProduction sites/member Lee Pennington

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2011

      Six more weeks of chemotherapy and I am either getting used to the onslaught or rebounding.  Will have surgery in September, then daily radiation over part of the winter.  Am hoping the surgery will be after the AAPS conference Sept. 16-18th in  Marquette, Michigan, so that I can attend and set up a table.  Last fall AAPS conference I attended and assisted with was the one in Ohio held with Midwestern Epigraphic Society and the THOR group in 2008.  More on the 2011 conference after their speaker list is updated.

      Part of the intent of this group is to support the related efforts of our members and friends.   As mentioned earlier, member Lee Pennington of Louisville, Kentucky lost his longtime wife, friend, business partner, Joy several months ago.  I received this note earlier in the month and hope some of you will enjoy the new video as much as I:

      Subject: New Website up and running
      To: "'Lee Pennington'" <leepennington@...>
      Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 7:57 PM

      After a nine month hiatus, the JoLe Productions new website is up and running with a lot of new features. Hope you take a look. There is a JoLe Productions page (hope you become a friend; after 25 sign up, the page will have its own domain address). Also, you may want to keep up with JoLe via twitter. And take a look at the short video giving JoLe Productions' background.

      Here's the link: http://joleproductions.com/

      Hope you enjoy.

      Lee

      Many of you here access Facebook;   JeLeProcution page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/joleproductions