AWS Links - LOUSUMM-4 . doc DISCOVERY OF THE ISLANDS IN THE OCEAN

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2011
      Recieved a special notice today in webmail for:

      LOUSUMM-4.doc
      DISCOVERY OF THE ISLANDS IN THE OCEAN 258 KB drsrmdejonge
      Jun 30, 2011

      June 30th. I'm not quit sure I want an explanation from Yahoo! It is a bit odd to recieve a sn this late but this year is special.

      Apparently other than the text, Yahoo! may not display the encrypted text either or it may just be my boot manger options for this afternoon?

      It's good thing we finally recieved some rain in the last 3 weeks the maple trees were starting to snap in what I'd call winds in Georgia summer time nice but at times it's like someone is jumping alittle to hard on the clouds in the SE or NW directions other than that it is nice that the commercial jets that pass directly over reduce the chemtrails to invisable.

      jmcjr