Fwd: LEGAL ASSISTANCE SOUGHT by US Court recognized 1806 Cherokee Congressional Reservation 1794 Treaty Successors-In-Interest

  • Prophecykeepers Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011

      cc: 1000+ Undisclosed Recipients... please forward widely!

      B"d

      From:
      Central Band of Cherokee
      1806 Congressional Reservation
      #1 Public Square
      Lawrenceburg, TN 38464-3331
      Telephone: (931) 762-3733
      Website: www.centralbandofcherokee.org
      E-mail: joe_white@...

      To:
      Anti defamation League of B'nai Brith, Atlanta Office, et al

      Ladies and Gentlemen:

      Shalom!

      We Cherokee have proven our DNA connection to The House of Israel, and do acknowledge, and are grateful for the past assistance of Crypto-Jewish trading families, who served during colonial times as Indian Agents between us and the US.

      We seek legal assistance from The Anti-defamation League of B'nai Brith.

      For full details, see http://AmericanIndianTeaParty.com

      Per the FEDERAL COURT ORDER displayed for the first time on 10 June 2011 at the bottom of the URL above, be it publicly known that Chief Joe Sitting Owl was/is recognized as THE copyright holder to "Central Band of Cherokee" and is upheld by a FEDERAL Court as the successor-in-interest to the 1806 Congressional Cherokee Reservation.

      The "Central Band of Cherokee" has been under attack for 11 years with no assistance from city, county, state, or federal law enforcement. The Tribe displays a 3 inch thick file folder of official reports to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of obvious violations of law that include, domestic terrorism, racketeering, anti-Semitism, discrimination, KKK involvement, banking fraud, postal fraud, contempt of court, wreck endangerment, deprived indifference, false police reports, sexual battery, sexual assault, possible blackmail, conspiring to defraud, interned fraud, & theft, copyright & trademark fraud, retail fraud, witchcraft, and satanic voodoo, hate crimes, all practiced against the Tribe, and its members, with no action taken by the legal law enforcement. The physical violence & hostilities go unabated.

      Federal BATF agents recently raided the tribe's premises for allegedly selling untaxed tobacco, but simply walked away when they saw the 1794 Geo. Washington Cherokee Treaty Medallion in the vault--which has been verified genuine by The Library of Congress.

      Now Tennessee state revenue authorities are attacking us through legal avenues.

      Please understand that we have close assistance and spiritual guidance from prominent Rabbis, both in the USA and in Israel... but we desperately seek competent legal assistance here in the USA. Our local attorney is well-meaning, but is way over his head with this ground-breaking Indian Law case.

      We therefore respectfully seek legal assistance from The Anti-defamation League of B'nai Brith.

      In community and solidarity,

      Chief Joe Sitting Owl White
      Ani Keetoowah a/k/a Ami Keturah

      JSOW/wsa