Re: CHEROKEE RE: only the "Rod of Aaron" is spokesman for ben Yoseif

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011

      Wado for Such True Words!!!!

      Shalom,   Gah gey you e,

      Sitting Owl
      ----- Original Message -----
      Cc: joe white ; agnesthomas@... ; Alice Henry ; Allen Belle ; ALLISON BAKER ; Amisa Yellowbird ; ancient_waterways_society ; AnnFran1923 ; Billy Joe Nuckles ; Brandon Cole ; BryanHickman2001 ; BTwoeagles ; calmwaters2005 ; carol shoemaker ; Carol Wortman ; cavetank ; Chana ; cherokeenspirit ; cheryl ufkin ; Chief Gina Williamson United Cherokee Ani-Yun-Wiya Nation ; Chris Patenaude ; chrisitne Sweat. ; Christine Goddard Christine G. (psnl ; christy Hall ; clawson-54 ; cshaw06 ; Darren Cole ; David Grierson ; David Selden ; Denise Frazier ; Dennis Wilson ; Derrick Keith ; doerflingerc ; Don Finto ; Donald N. Yates ; Doris Johnston ; dorris_barnes ; Douglas Kirby ; Dr. Joye Pugh ; duke ; eeharney ; Ellana ; ELNewsRog ; Erin McQueen ; Belle Meade Farm ; fred_standbrook ; Geneva Shay ; Gina Luker ; glfcstmnrs ; Gracie ; GTECI Dr. Sneed ; HCross ; HELEN WIDENER ; Hovron ; HughesTax ; IFCO / LA Sch. of Medicine ; James Cossingham ; James Holmes ; James Lee Smith ; james m clark jr ; Janine Lockwood ; Jeannie Walkingstick King ; JEFF BARNES ; Jeff Oszakiewski ; Jessie Smith ; jetthigpen ; jewalters ; JGM ; Jimi Kelley ; jimikelley ; jimmie kepler ; Joey Josephman ; John Dawson ; John Harper ; John Powell ; John Simpson ; jolive1 ; josephmishawaka ; Toya (ACF) (CTR ; Judy Schindler ; kajunwanab ; Karen Burgess Gavis ; Karen Hammel ; Katherine Albrecht ; Kathryn Hall ; Kayfharper ; kiley timmons ; KimberyNichol Walters ; koshertorah1 ; Prophecykeepers Foundation
      Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:51 PM
      Subject: Re: CHEROKEE RE: only the "Rod of Aaron" is spokesman for ben Yoseif

      Osiyo brothers and sisters Thank You for your friendship. I too have read some of these e-mails I think someone has made a mistake, but if not I will
      take the time to address some concerns such harsh words only hurt both sides I give you this in Love. I am a Christian
      and a man of many Nations and one is the Tsalagi which I am very proud of, but I know that all Tsalagi will not come
      together as in any race there are many different ideas and different ideas cause division only peace makers will gather
      with peace makers and warriors with warriors etc. in my belief God's people will be gathered together at the end of
      time until then we are all together and the heart not the skin makes the difference. God has laid this on my heart. Seek
      the Tsalagi to serve them not to gain profit from them. Many people only seek to get grants or Government give a ways
      Is it not enough that you have such a Great People to be apart of? The God of this Earth knows you are Tsalagi so why
      be so concerned about State or Government recognition when God already knows.

      I truly pray to God these words find a path to your heart and a blessing to your soul
      Wado Mr. Jackie Lewter my Grandparents called me Usdi Tsalagi Atsutsa Little Cherokee boy

      Date: Sunday, June 05, 2011 7:15:21 am
      To: benyoseif@...;prophecykeepersdotcom@...
      Cc: witnessinwhite@...
      From: joe white <joe_white@...>

      O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

      Shalom to ALL!!!!

      All of us took the same Psych courses at the University.
      There is a fine line between Love, and Hate.

      All of us have issues that we must address daily, we
      must die to these issue daily, and rid ourselves of them.
      Sometimes it is instant, other issues take a lot of prayer,
      and time, but ALL can be overcome.

      Brother Ben Yoseif, I hope that you will take the time to
      carefully read all of the 1st email from Brother Blueotter.
      I have read it two times, and I DO understand where he is
      coming from.  I spent 3 days looking Brother Blueotter
      square in the eyes, and listened very carefully to every
      word.

      Our Brother Blueotter truly LOVES you more than anyone can
      realize.  He would do, or try anything to help you.  We agreed
      to so many compliments he spoke of you, that I cannot count
      them.  He LOVES you Brother Yoseif, and sincerely admires
      your talents, and knowledge.

      The Email is full of love, and humor, and a desperate attempt
      to help, and make things right.

      The problems of the past must be buried with the hatchet, and
      The TRUE BROTHER SHALOM reestablished.

      The problems of the past were created by the evil spirits of the
      smoke from the pot.  They are very tricky.  They can make you
      believe something that is not true, and forget the true parts.
      "Never argue with a demon, they have millions of years of experience
      and you are but a young man".  Get rid of the pot smoke, and the
      evil spirits will go away, and have very limited affect on your life.
      Run away from anyone using the pot smoke, the evil spirits are more
      active right now than we have ever seen, or heard of before.
      They will rake you over the coals, and destroy you, and yours.

      I LOVE both of you, and I can never be in youall's class of intel.,
      but I can see, and hear.

      All of us have very important jobs to do that is The Great One's
      Work.  All of us have been premature in our efforts because HE
      needed to season us to get ready.  A GREAT BLESSING, but it
      can be troublesome because we want to get it accomplished in our
      time, and not wait on The Great One's Time.

      The way current events are fulfilling Prophecy is at break neck speed,
      faster than we can keep up with it.  ALL of us must be clean of heart,
      mind, and soul to do what has to be done.

      Example:  A few days ago, a True Cherokee Brother accidentally (there
      is no such thing as an accident, it was meant to be) spit on our
      Israel Flag.  He immediately got up to wipe it off on his pristine clothing,
      and apologized.   There were a few witnesses.  NONE was offended, because
      we as Cherokee do a lot of spitting, and even spit into THE SACRED FIRE.
      99% of the, so called, know it all, Cherokee Indians would have pitched a fit,
      had some cleansing ceremonies, and acted like a bunch of idiots.
      We laughed, and celebrated!!!!  This very DEAR Cherokee Brother left
      his DNA on one of our most important artifacts, that we can keep forever!!!!
      WOW!!!!  What a Blessing!!!!

      Here, if someone drops an eagle feather, we do not stop everything and do a
      stupid ceremony, putting on a SHOW.  We Praise The Great One, pick it up,
      and go on our way.

      All of us need to rid ourselves of the White Man's bull sh_t, and BECOME
      the Real Cherokee Christian Jews that we are, and use our G_d Given
      Common Sense.

      I Hope, and Pray that you two, or three, will agree to take a worthless pipe,
      in the East, offer it to The Great One, and The 7 Sacred Directions, for
      Shalom, mail it West, make the Offering there, and bury it FOREVER, where it
      can never be found, or heard of again?

      Again, THE TRUTH!!!!  Blueotter LOVES Ben Yoseif more that Ben Yoseif can
      ever realize!!!!

      Shalom,   Gah gey you e,

      Sitting Owl