Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Laurentian Menhir - #931 [2 Attachments]

  • Larry Hancock
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 439 KB
    This is just a little of what is near the river. Do these qualify as comparisons to your stones.

    Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      i assume these are all pictures of the same rock?  perched stone is problematic.  what do you think?

      Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        Same rock? No, just same area. These stand at a junction in the river of two branches of the White River defining a triangular area of land, each leg of the triangle 5 mi. long. At the apex is a megalithic chamber and the third angle sits in the middle of a hug cairn field with over 200 cairns. The large earthen mound delineates a complete solar calendar.