Cygnus over Scotland

  • Larry Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4.5 MB
    I can't vouch for the content of the article I had to send separately, but I was able to reproduce the location of Cygnus over Scotland approximately 10,000 B.C. Perhaps other would be interested in pursuing his argument of a world-wide set of lines connecting sacred sites that has its origin in Scotland. I would be interested in any conclusions you draw.