Re: Fw: YouTube - 5/22/2011 -- coordinates -- 31 20 N , 24 20 W --ancient under water city or geologic feature?

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2011
      Wow! with all the recent quake & volcanic activity and as a new observer to the Youtube guy, not even at 2 weeks yet, there are sure to be some major reevaluations in the scientific community at some point. The histoical method and other theories as well when observered one day may just be tossed out the window of comprehentional means. Plato didn't live 70,000 years, 40,000 not even 6,000 years ago. Evadently alot more has happened since the begining of civilization. I couldn't give an accurate discription of WW II so how am I to understand what doesn't make sense to me already
      even before Langlar, Redford or Dagelbert Runes prior to the .com era. If ever there was a gap to be filled I am almost certain it will only get wider until there is an overhall of what is really there.

      be well,
      mirage inspector jamey