Re: Fwd: 3rd Annual Yuchi Gathering

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2011
      Interesting you should mention that Charlie.

      The late Archaeologist E. Ramon Capt was said to be in the Clan
      at the time durring the colapse of the british Israelite sect of the wcg when they were once basically somewhat united puppet masters.
      BI Keyser and many others considered among the elete left years before. Some of them many still be masons as most of the splinters are as far as those at the top of those splinter sects. Can't say that I've ever met a Native American or other ethnicity at the top of BI wagon either although ironically there are scattered in the iles and regions where more readily hearld.

      At any rate, "They Live" with Roddie Pipper has been added to Netflix.

      be well,
      jamey

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, charles bruns <charbruns@...> wrote:

      > i believe that is also the symbol of the KKK.  chb

    • joe white
      Message 2 of 7 , May 12, 2011
        O'siyo Brothers,

        My memory is not good, but I think I remember his name
        spelled Raymond E. Capt.  I have studied all of his publications,
        and he is correct, but we have greatly improved some of
        his facts.

        Shalom,   Gah gey you e,

        Sitting Owl