Re: Ancient Vermont

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 18 , May 7, 2011
      Gmail account is reactivated Larry

      Please do send to jamesmclarkjr

      I can view it but I can't save as download as a whole just yet.

      Your input regarding the Rock Eagle mystery is highly noted although my opinion may not amount to a hill of beans but I'd have to agree with you to a degree regarding this matter I don't think it is a eagle or vulture besides it had been tamered with... the white stones seems to indicate falcon nautical hunters and their migration routes.

      My, I say my but it's not mine... the basalt artifact I sometime bring up on occasion at AWS since my arival in 2005 ... could very well be a vulture and if it was mined near Ocmulgee it more than likely wasn't in East Macon near the circular mounds but in West Macon on the westside along the Tobesofkee Creek where basalt is plentful along the west bank in the midlower bends... Georgia has no natual lakes. I need to go to the University of Georgia site and note the archological sites again in which there have been a few along Tobo Creek at the mouth and futhur down... the bad news is the hills were parcially dougout long ago in the midlower bends to install some kind of main in the past century futher down actually closer to where I live use to be an open upper & lower shallow dranage system that still partial there. I don't think it was used for a cesspool for waste but used durring the constrution for the lake or 475 bypass to I75 prior to the mid 60's and uraban develoment that streched some distance from 80 to the lower part of the creek.

      be well
      jamey