Re: Wow!! Thanks Jo Ann... seeking permission to quote

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 16 , May 6, 2011
      Thanks for the input Martin but the only way I ment it to tie in is granted permission or not to which I am seeking from you before proceeding and perhaps the clairty of orignal expression.

      The subject matter regarding Oz had nothing to do with the Metis or the Ojibwa regarding denialism or the traditional Midiwiwin people or as you say the Huron-Chippewa-European alliances. I publically had simply stated my falt before proceeding in an act of progress that I will seek before deleting if permission is not granted to quote.

      Hha! And for the record I have been denyed before by Dr. Joe Watkins who is now part of a pbs archeological show on pbs- knowledge in which the station has been banned here locally within the last year which could be at pbs or youtube.

      The additional input seems ok but for some reason seems a bit centeralized perhaps because it's condensed but I could use some sleep as well. Russel Means comes to mind. Not sure what he is doing on the Alex Jones show. It reminds me of Cowboys when the Duke died.
      Russel did very well without Alex and his whatever. The silence was politically psychologically distracting yet Russel is on a roll yet
      the Republic of Lakotah site needs tending to and may need help.

      be well and take care,
      jamey

      http://www.petitiononline.com/Indianus/petition.html_

      I am #782

      take care,
      jamey

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Martin Carriere <metismartin@...> wrote:

      > Not sure how this all ties in Jamey yet the entire hsitory of human culture is filled with different variants of denialism at different points as a means of aclimatization to an intenal schism of self preservation or worship when faced with outward challenges of emotional or spiritual challenges.When prrofs of events other than the culturally supported events exist people must become heretics to express the new understanding. The resulting schisms to the culture can help bear out the truth or bury it deeper. The round earth herecy is one such example. The emerging knowledge of our dependancy on the health of the environment is another.
      >
      > I did manage to forward what material was vailable for the link Jo Ann provided. They seem like well intentioned and accomodating people.
      >
      > Peace and blessings,
      >
      > Martin Carriere

    • Martin Carriere
      Message 2 of 16 , May 6, 2011
        Well Jamey, as long as notation is given for the source of the quote I have no problem. By saying these things online I have already agreed to the necessity of public awareness of these issues.

        Be well,

        Martin

        Thanks for the input Martin but the only way I ment it to tie in is granted permission or not to which I am seeking from you before proceeding and perhaps the clairty of orignal expression.

        The subject matter regarding Oz had nothing to do with the Metis or the Ojibwa regarding denialism or the traditional Midiwiwin people or as you say the Huron-Chippewa-European alliances. I publically had simply stated my falt before proceeding in an act of progress that I will seek before deleting if permission is not granted to quote.

        Hha! And for the record I have been denyed before by Dr. Joe Watkins who is now part of a pbs archeological show on pbs- knowledge in which the station has been banned here locally within the last year which could be at pbs or youtube.

        The additional input seems ok but for some reason seems a bit centeralized perhaps because it's condensed but I could use some sleep as well. Russel Means comes to mind. Not sure what he is doing on the Alex Jones show. It reminds me of Cowboys when the Duke died.
        Russel did very well without Alex and his whatever. The silence was politically psychologically distracting yet Russel is on a roll yet
        the Republic of Lakotah site needs tending to and may need help.

        be well and take care,
        jamey

        http://www.petitiononline.com/Indianus/petition.html_

        I am #782

        take care,
        jamey

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Martin Carriere <metismartin@...> wrote:

        > Not sure how this all ties in Jamey yet the entire hsitory of human culture is filled with different variants of denialism at different points as a means of aclimatization to an intenal schism of self preservation or worship when faced with outward challenges of emotional or spiritual challenges.When prrofs of events other than the culturally supported events exist people must become heretics to express the new understanding. The resulting schisms to the culture can help bear out the truth or bury it deeper. The round earth herecy is one such example. The emerging knowledge of our dependancy on the health of the environment is another.
        > I did manage to forward what material was vailable for the link Jo Ann provided. They seem like well intentioned and accomodating people.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Martin Carriere   Â

      • jo samuelson
        Message 3 of 16 , May 6, 2011
          The original link I posted was from NMU Northern Michigan University.
           nmuanthro.net
           It was put together by Northern students and their professor. I assume as a graduate project for anthropolgy class.

          Jo Ann

          To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
          From: jameyboy@...
          Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 01:57:38 +0000

          Hey Martin Jo Ann,

          Recently I tried to expain this in a privte yahoo! group without any direct quotes and found it somewhat difficult to expain myself and suggested the public archives of AWS instead... so I was wondering if I could do this at my Ocmulgee Yahoo! group with your consent and blessing.

          I actually quoted Oz a few weeks ago in a public yahoo! group without giving him credit yet or seeking permission. I thought about deleting it as I should have asked before hand but the post is still incomplete on the philosophical subject of historial accounts of denialism examples.

          be well,
          jamey

          "It takes two to make peace"

          Audie Murphy Western - No Name on the Bullet
          Movie #25

          http://www.audiemurphy.com/movies.htm

          --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Martin Carriere <metismartin@...> wrote:

          > I did do that yet have not heard back yet. These things can take time.
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Martin

        • james m clark jr
          Message 4 of 16 , May 7, 2011
            I kind of figured that Martin,

            But you never know until you ask otherwise not many would not otherwise ask.

            Let us know if you recieved a responce positive or either negative from the Ojibwa. For me personally, it would be the first known positive response recieved from a Mason in modern Indigenous affairs
            if you do make progress. I really wouldn't see why you couldn't but you never know.

            be well and careful Martin... I will try and do the same.

            jamey

            Ocmulgee is a private group welcoming all levels of education & students/classes for this very purpose of awareness. Here I hope everyone becomes a group moderator... Namely Educators & Elders. The sister group to Yahoo! is class orieinted at Nicenet.org created both 8 years ago in 2003. In my opinion the group still lacks moderators namely Indigenous Moderators before going public.

          • joe white
            Message 5 of 16 , May 7, 2011
              O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

              There are over 100,000 Cherokee Masons, we go back a very long way as
              Cherokee Masons.  Also the Cherokee Royal Order of The Redman, and Cherokee Masonic
              Knights Templars, Scottish Rite, York Rite, etc.

              I am a 3rd Degree, Lodge Number 542, Lawrenceburg,  TN 38464 with a lifetime
              dues paid card.

              Shalom,   Gah gey you e,

              Sitting Owl
              But you never know until you ask otherwise not many would not otherwise ask.

              Let us know if you recieved a responce positive or either negative from the Ojibwa. For me personally, it would be the first known positive response recieved from a Mason in modern Indigenous affairs
              if you do make progress. I really wouldn't see why you couldn't but you never know.

              be well and careful Martin... I will try and do the same.

              jamey

              Ocmulgee is a private group welcoming all levels of education & students/classes for this very purpose of awareness. Here I hope everyone becomes a group moderator... Namely Educators & Elders. The sister group to Yahoo! is class orieinted at Nicenet.org created both 8 years ago in 2003. In my opinion the group still lacks moderators namely Indigenous Moderators before going public.

              --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Martin Carriere <metismartin@...> wrote:

              > Well Jamey, as long as notation is given for the source of the quote I have no problem. By saying these things online I have already agreed to the necessity of public awareness of these issues.
              >
              > Be well,
              >
              > Martin

            • james m clark jr
              Message 6 of 16 , May 7, 2011
                Shabbat Shalom Joe,

                Perhaps so, but many tribes would rather not permit various orders with oriented european ethos. There seems to be some indiffences form what little I do understand.

                At looking over the maps at the link Jo Ann provided...
                nmuanthro.net

                I noticed the name of Spirit Island to be very simular to the Hebrew Da'ath the secert sphere of knowldege in the Kabbalah tree of life.

                Rather than the traditional shape of the tree as a shield I created one from a three dimental dehecdron which would be a polygon if the da'ath realm was visible. It's only on paper for now.

                be well,
                jamey

                --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "joe white" <joe_white@...> wrote:

                > O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,
                >
                > There are over 100,000 Cherokee Masons, we go back a very long way as
                > Cherokee Masons. Also the Cherokee Royal Order of The Redman, and Cherokee Masonic
                > Knights Templars, Scottish Rite, York Rite, etc.
                >
                > I am a 3rd Degree, Lodge Number 542, Lawrenceburg, TN 38464 with a lifetime
                > dues paid card.
                >
                > Shalom, Gah gey you e,
                >
                > Sitting Owl

              • joe white
                Message 7 of 16 , May 7, 2011
                  O'siyo Brother,

                  We would be of most great appreciation to have a copy to display in our
                  Museum when finished.

                  The Royal Order of the Red Man Rites are one of the highest compliments
                  to us Red Men, and dedicated to our Honesty, Love, Integrity.

                  Three Masonic Lodges in north Georgia hid a lot of Cherokee that did not have
                  to go on the Trail of Tears.

                  The Kabbalah is represented all over the inside of our Cherokee Sacred Seven
                  Sided Circle, and Council House, and has been there long before white man arrived.

                  Shalom,   Gah gey you e,

                  Sitting Owl

                  Perhaps so, but many tribes would rather not permit various orders with oriented european ethos. There seems to be some indiffences form what little I do understand.

                  At looking over the maps at the link Jo Ann provided...
                  nmuanthro.net

                  I noticed the name of Spirit Island to be very simular to the Hebrew Da'ath the secert sphere of knowldege in the Kabbalah tree of life.

                  Rather than the traditional shape of the tree as a shield I created one from a three dimental dehecdron which would be a polygon if the da'ath realm was visible. It's only on paper for now.

                  be well,
                  jamey

                  --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "joe white" <joe_white@...> wrote:

                  > O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,
                  >
                  > There are over 100,000 Cherokee Masons, we go back a very long way as
                  > Cherokee Masons. Also the Cherokee Royal Order of The Redman, and Cherokee Masonic
                  > Knights Templars, Scottish Rite, York Rite, etc.
                  >
                  > I am a 3rd Degree, Lodge Number 542, Lawrenceburg, TN 38464 with a lifetime
                  > dues paid card.
                  >
                  > Shalom, Gah gey you e,
                  >
                  > Sitting Owl

                • james m clark jr
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 7, 2011
                    Really Joe?

                    Was there a Bruce among them by any chance?

                    I'm not aware of The Royal Order of the Red Man Rites.

                    jamey

                    I have to keep the tree in a cedar cigar box because it is covered with smut and the only copy I have. It's been near completion for about 2 years now made for a friend that has been missing for over a year now since last years pilgram festival.

                  • joe white
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 8, 2011
                      Yes, Really.  You can read about the Kabbalah in the Cherokee
                      in Ancient american Magazine, and the rites were at one time,
                       on the internet.

                      Sitting Owl