Re: Ancient Vermont

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 18 , May 5, 2011
      I tried that a few years ago with Mr. Anderson's book Legend of the White Wolf before it was published. I had to use an alternate addy that would support larger attachments. Free Juno webmail wont work for pdf attacments. Not sure about Yahoo! you could give it a try "jameyboyusa". Gmail would support it although I've forgotten the password to my account there since I haven't needed to use it that much.

      Wish me luck,
      jamey

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hancock <hancocklarry40@...> wrote:

      > You can just store in your email inbox or forward from your mail.

    • james m clark jr
      Message 2 of 18 , May 5, 2011
        It's not my files ...it's all of Ancient Waterways files at the site you are a member of.

        A free vertual drive space to download or view without donloading.

        Add file
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ancient_waterways_society/sfupld?path=/

        There is even a notifcation check box to announce to the group as a whole to save us time from doing so ourselves in an email to the group provided by Yahoo!... Send a message to the group announcing this file

        It's not as time consuming if anything.

        jamey

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hancock <hancocklarry40@...> wrote:

        > I don't understand what you are asking. I am not yet familiar with the setup of your files. I will send to the address listed below or anyone who has received it can forward to whomever they want.

      • Larry Hancock
        Message 3 of 18 , May 6, 2011
          It would appear to be too large to place in your files. Again, if anyone wants it just send me an email address and I will forward it.

          It's not my files ...it's all of Ancient Waterways files at the site you are a member of.

          A free vertual drive space to download or view without donloading.

          Add file
          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ancient_waterways_society/sfupld?path=/

          There is even a notifcation check box to announce to the group as a whole to save us time from doing so ourselves in an email to the group provided by Yahoo!... Send a message to the group announcing this file

          It's not as time consuming if anything.

          jamey

          --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hancock <hancocklarry40@...> wrote:

          > I don't understand what you are asking. I am not yet familiar with the setup of your files. I will send to the address listed below or anyone who has received it can forward to whomever they want.

        • charles bruns
          Message 4 of 18 , May 6, 2011
            dear Larry.   I have an interest in the essay you describe.  could you send it to charbruns@...?  Thank you.  chb

            Message 5 of 18 , May 6, 2011
              That will have to do.

              Currently I don't have a place to put the full text to link of TI-PING TIEN-KWOH; THE HISTORY OF THE TI-PING REVOLUTION or the second volume (254 pages) of of an Adobe pdf that I haven't made notes in that I could download later but first wanted to make a quick review of the chapters regarding discriptive river systems that may be worthy of note.

              After this I may can squeeze in the program needed to view & download thanks to your attacment sent to AWS!! And perhaps squezze in a few volumes and send to the AWS group and perhaps convert to a Adobe pdf later that way most others wont have to do this and either version would be at AWS if someone hasn't thought about doing this already to help out. I noticed one attachment someone sent of yours and I'm a novice when it comes to photoshop so the question that comes to mind is do you have photo's in the pdf's that are encrypted with this pdf verson you used? If so this could be more of a problem.

              Just a thought,

              Message 6 of 18 , May 7, 2011
                Gmail account is reactivated Larry

                Please do send to jamesmclarkjr

                I can view it but I can't save as download as a whole just yet.

                Your input regarding the Rock Eagle mystery is highly noted although my opinion may not amount to a hill of beans but I'd have to agree with you to a degree regarding this matter I don't think it is a eagle or vulture besides it had been tamered with... the white stones seems to indicate falcon nautical hunters and their migration routes.

                My, I say my but it's not mine... the basalt artifact I sometime bring up on occasion at AWS since my arival in 2005 ... could very well be a vulture and if it was mined near Ocmulgee it more than likely wasn't in East Macon near the circular mounds but in West Macon on the westside along the Tobesofkee Creek where basalt is plentful along the west bank in the midlower bends... Georgia has no natual lakes. I need to go to the University of Georgia site and note the archological sites again in which there have been a few along Tobo Creek at the mouth and futhur down... the bad news is the hills were parcially dougout long ago in the midlower bends to install some kind of main in the past century futher down actually closer to where I live use to be an open upper & lower shallow dranage system that still partial there. I don't think it was used for a cesspool for waste but used durring the constrution for the lake or 475 bypass to I75 prior to the mid 60's and uraban develoment that streched some distance from 80 to the lower part of the creek.

                be well
                jamey