Re: mammoth Representation

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011

      Hey Ted,

      I was going through Attachments at the AWS site and the National Geographic Blog I guess is what it was... and neither list, slide show, nor thumbnail or file was digitally transmitted perhaps due to copyrights. All that is viewable is bplist00. It's been a while but do you recall the link by any chance or happen to have it in pc history or favorites ... it wasn't the first thing to pop up at google I might have better luck at ixquick or another search engine but you may still want to remove it or see if someone can. Definately worth keeping in mind or looking into at some point.

      Still interested,

      jamey

      Message: mammoth Representation
      Sent by tedsojka - Mar 27, 2011 (Original Message)
      Thumbnail
      | List | Slideshow
      1 - 1 of 1
      First