J. Huston McCulloch's page

  • crystal
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011
      If anyone would want to look at the numerous pages from J. Huston McCulloch's research on the Bat Creek Stone and various other topics, the link is attached.He has lots of info from the Smithsonian archives.
      ENJOY!
      www.econ.ohio-state.edu/jhm/arch/outliers.html
      Crystal Trickle
    • Ross Hamilton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011
        Hu McCullough@ Crystal,

        I'd just like to know where the heck to gte in touch with him by email. I've gotten no replies from the web addesses posted in his articles. Anyone know professor McCullough's home email?
        Ross

        On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM, crystal <wtrickle@...> wrote:

        If anyone would want to look at the numerous pages from J. Huston McCulloch's research on the Bat Creek Stone and various other topics, the link is attached.He has lots of info from the Smithsonian archives.
        ENJOY!
        www.econ.ohio-state.edu/jhm/arch/outliers.html
        Crystal Trickle

      • William Conner
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011
          The address I have for Hu is:

          William Conner

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011
            Thanks William--but that one hasn't worked for me.
            Ross

            On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM, William Conner <conner6343@...> wrote:

            The address I have for Hu is:

            William Conner

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011

                   Hello Cousin ......  My Yahoo denies me access, gives a warning message about that web site collects visitor info .... and such .... Anyway, sounded interesting .... === Try this in your search window = Bat Creek Stone , ohio state

                This is one of many hits:
                     CAL