Northern Norway-"The Land of the Northern Lights" videoclip

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:17 PM

      From Larry Hancock, excellent YouTube"THe Land of the Northern Lights" (Aurora Borealis) -- Northern Norway.  Frode, Valdimar, Char and other members living in the far north, have you seen an aurora borealis  display like this?  Even more magnificant reflected over the sea?  http://vimeo.com/21419634

    • Ross Hamilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 3:00 AM
        This is very cool. Excellent video and sound accompaniment.

        On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Susan <beldingenglish@...> wrote:

        From Larry Hancock, excellent YouTube"THe Land of the Northern Lights" (Aurora Borealis) -- Northern Norway.  Frode, Valdimar, Char and other members living in the far north, have you seen an aurora borealis  display like this?  Even more magnificant reflected over the sea?  http://vimeo.com/21419634

      • james m clark jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 9:30 AM
          Nice! I couldn't recall the new ng vid clip regarding dakota skies
          due to delayed update for WinExplorer 9. luckly it wasn't that hard to find again.

          http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2011/04/01/dakota-skies-time-lapse-video/

          There also is a part 2 and a nice vid from Wiscosin

          This seems new
          http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/pictures/110331-best-space-pictures-auroras-galaxy-stars-science-138/

          The article regarding Arcturus was revealing http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2011/04/01/chasing-arcturus-why-do-you-twinkle-little-star/

          Seems there is a reflection of Ancient Waterways in the Cosmos.

          Regarding the Jewish calendar methods to determine the seasons which was reported in a privite newsgroup and teh New Moon Report and the Karaite Corner Newsletter as follows:

          No Barley Found and teh New Moon Report

          ----- On Sun, 3/6/11, Joseph F Dumond <admin@...> wrote:

          News Letter 5846-060
          1st day of the 13th month 5846 years after creation
          The 13th Month in the first year of the third Sabbatical Year
          The Third Sabbatical Year of the 119th Jubilee Cycle
          March 6, 2011
          Shabbat Shalom Brethren,

          Here is the report from Israel about the Barley. Sorry for my tardiness, but I was at a meeting late today. So now we begin the 13th month of this current year of 5846.

          Karaite Korner Newsletter #500

          No Aviv Barley, New Moon of Thirteenth Month Sighted

          On March 6, 2011 the barley we examined in the Judean Desert and Jordan Valley was nowhere near Aviv. These are locations the barley is known from previous years to ripen earliest. The barley was mostly in the vegetative state but we also found large amounts of barley that had just flowered (cotton-stage). This is consistent with our findings on Friday March 4, 2011 in the northern Negev.
          The lack of Aviv barley means the new moon on April 4, 2011 will be the
          beginning of the Hebrew year and Chag HaMatzot (Feast of Unleavened Bread) will begin at sunset on April 18, 2011.

          The new moon of the Thirteenth Biblical Month was sighted on March 6, 2011. It was first sighted from Kefar Eldad by Bruce Brill at 6:03pm and then from Jerusalem at 6:11pm by David Cachicas followed shortly thereafter by Willie Ondricek, Keith Johnson, Nehemia Gordon, Devorah Gordon, Daniella Cachicas, Yoel Halevi, Pat Skewes, and Miri Burgin.

          Pictures of the barley are posted on my Facebook page at:
          http://www.facebook.com/NehemiaGordon

          A report has been going around that someone found "green ears" in the Negev. He has posted four photos of green ears of WHEAT here:
          http://yahwehstruth.net/galleries/abib11/index.htm
          While these pictures of wheat obviously don't have any relevance for Aviv barley, I can confirm that there are "green ears" of barley in Israel (see my photos on Facebook). However, "green ears" are not the same thing as Aviv as I explain at (and in the associated FAQ):
          http://www.karaite-korner.org/abib.shtml

          There are green ears of barley in Israel but no Aviv barley.

          My thanks to the following people for participating in the Aviv Search: Devorah Gordon, Keith Johnson, Yoel Halevi, Yaron Laluz, Noam Moshe, Asaf Cohen, Matan Cohen, Almog Levi, Miri Burgin, Bruce Brill, Terry Telligman, Sarah Jaffee, Bob Jaffee, Catherine Bodenstein, Margie Shearer, and Pat Skewes.

          Chodesh Sameach!
          Happy New Moon!

          Nehemia Gordon
          Jerusalem, Israel

          Shalom from
          Grandpa Joseph F Dumond
          www.sightedmoon.com
          www.sightedmoonnl.com

          May Yehovah bless you and guard you â€"
          Yeh-va-reh-cheh-cha Yehovah veh-yeesh-meh-reh-cha
          May Yehovah make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you â€"
          Ya-air Yehovah pa-naiv ay-leych-cha vee-chu-neh-cha
          May Yehovah lift up his face onto you and give you peace â€"
          Yee-sa Yehovah pa-nahv ay-leyh-cha veh-ya-same leh-cha Shalom

          Yehovah is the name of the Creator. Yah is His short poetic name as in
          HalleluYah which is Hebrew for Praise be to Yah. Yehshua haMashiach is Hebrew for Jesus the Messiah, who was raised and was Jewish. The Hebrew word Shalom means much more than peace, hello or goodbye. In essence it means: Completeness, wholeness, health, peace,welfare, safety soundness, tranquillity, prosperity, perfectness, fullness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord. This is the highest form of greeting somebody, and with this we greet you in His
          precious name.

          This message was sent to westy188@... from:
          Sightedmoon Ministry | 14 Willow Cres. | Orangeville , Ontario L9V1A5, Canada

          Manage Your Subscription:
          http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=15912153&l=13759&s=LOLZ&m=415766\
          &c=667005

          *submitted testimony to the Christian Research Institute

          jmcjr