National Geographic : Finding Atlantis airs today

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011

      All,

      Thank goodness for Facebook Friends in keeping me updated.  Borrowing from the note by Nova Scotia AWS member, Terry Deveau today,  is this Reuters link about the work the team of Harvard prof. , Dr. Richard Freund.  This finding came about investigating a tsunami thousands of years ago in S. Spain, "Lost city of Atlantis, swamped by tsunami, may be found": http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/12/us-tsunami-atlantis-idUSTRE72B2JR20110312

      National Geographic listing  for "Finding Atlantis" Next Primetime airing, Tueday Mar 15 8P Tue Mar 15, 2011 7P : http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/finding-atlantis-4982/Overview