CHAT!! IT'S NOW HERE IN AWS

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Hha!!  Just may have to use yahoo mail after all.

      jameyboyusa joined the room
      7:58am
      jameyboyusa left the room
      7:58am
      jameyboyusa joined the room
      7:58am
      Welcome jameyboyusa! Learn more about our Community Guidelines and keeping safe online. Messages that do not comply with the Community Guidelines or the Terms of Service may be removed and may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID (including e-mail). Remember not to share private or sensitive information. Do not assume you are anonymous when posting messages. We are recording IP addresses of all users.

      "We are recording ip addresses of all users" .... not mine!!

      be well,
      jmcjr