Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: pulling Susan's coat

  • charles bruns
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
      In Puerto Morales, Yucatan East Coast, In the Mayan farmer's market I purchased crimson flower petals (the aroma alerts ou to the flavor) to take back to beach and steep in 4 liters hot water.  about a cup of honey was added when infusion was hot to produce the ambrosia of the gods.  the kind of stuff you travel for, true treasures.  chb