Welcome new member & ... "the most ancient sign of early navigation worldwide"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011

      Greetings to another new member this afternoon, kbs2244 .

      This recent article fits well within the main subject matter of our group:  "Evidence of 130,000-year-old sea voyage found in Crete":  http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/302097#ixzz1C5ThfgWv ,  from  from Andy's Megalithic Portal News**  (UK) --global in its coverage: http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146413940

      ** Andy Burnham, (andy@...) created this site and runs it in a voluntary capacity. It is funded as a non-profit making independent society with membership and a committee. Andy writes: I am an amateur in hopefully the best sense of the word. Where I don't know something I take the advice of the more knowledgeable. Over the years, this project has become a major team effort with input from thousands of photographers, archaeologists, locals and visitors so individual comments are the views of individual contributors.... This is an interactive web site so please join in. To add a comment on an ancient site simply find the relevent page (use the Search tool) and post your comments. For more detail on how to contribute photos and articles, see Contributing Information in this FAQ.