Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Welcome Richard; Bosnian Pyramid/ Sam; Westford Knight

  • Dave Goudsward
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2011
      Dave Brody's blog site has a recent shot. I don't think I have a decent image of the knight other than Frank Glynn's work in the 60s.

      On 1/23/2011 8:56 PM, Susan wrote:

       Welcome Richard Murray from Fall River, Mass.(as noted on your Yahoo ID).  We have another member from Fall River, "Murph", as well as a considerable number from the East Coast/New England region of the United States.  David Brody of Boston has a web site which lists ongoing speaking and other nearby events:  http://westfordknight.blogspot.com/  David Goudsward's Ancient Stone Sites of New England web site is listed in his post below mine.  I have suggested that members list their web sites, books, etc. occasionally when posting ..... not so much for 'commercial' purposes but for helping identify common regional inte rests and enhance specific research avenues.  Thanks too, David G. for posting the link to the recent news article on the Westford Knight, which I see also mentions David Brody's work on the same subject.  We'd not have known about it otherwise.  Do either of you have a current photo of the highly weathered inscription?

      Susan...... :(

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "dgoudsward" <dave@...> wrote:

      Good piece in the Boston Globe's North section this morning.
       http://sn.im/1vx4hw

      And I'm not just saying that because they spelled my name correctly.

      Dave Goudsward
      Lake Worth, FL
      http://ancientstonesites.com
      http://shadows-over.com