Re: 2 ski hill iPhotos

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
      Hey Ted, thanks and you now have my complete atention.

      Regarding the lead mines dubbed "The Mines of Spain" I didn't know about... Hoeh lists one Huari Titu Capac as the 83rd ruler from -- 225
      If I'm not mistaken this is 225 bce and the name of a Spanish King in Spain perhaps under the Jewish Dynasty on the Rhine in relation to:

      Who Was Who in the Huari Empire
      http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~bharley/WWWIAS93Paper.html

      be well,
      jamey