Request ~WAS Re: [ancient_waterways_society] John Jensen and Ancient Canals - Tonight!

  • Rick O
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2010
      Hi Jeff,

      Well, it was a good thought.

      Box.net has a 25Mb file size limit without an upgrade (premium)
      account. And the John Jensen interview is 350Mb.

      We are working on a ftp / on demand video server scheme, but it will be
      a while before it is ready.

      Email me your postal address and I'll burn a DVD for you.

      Oz

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff"
      <quarefremeruntgentes7@...> wrote:

      > Hello, Mr. Osman, would you consider posting any media files to the
      file sharing site, box.net ? There is no charge for your 1st 50G on
      their site. . . Jeff in MO

      Tonight!