Re: book release

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
      I hear you Brother,

      That is why your right up there with Albert Bender and many others. Even I occasionally get my history wrong and assimulated and isolated spirits tend to make horoscope predictions seem true except for the present. The spirit of AWS is one of the greates examples I have seen in recent years. There is no unestatamated value to the greatness that many have contributed to this dream to see revealed as the full moon in the broad daylight.

      The following pamplet excerpt may be before Bender's noterity to the general public i posted May 6, 2003 along my blinding path that has yet come to fruitation except through encouragement I have collected like unpicked pears before the yellowjackets come.

      NEW TRUST WILL SECURE ANCIENT SITES
      By Albert Bender (Cherokee)

      The formation of the Tennessee Ancient Sites Conservancy is a step
      hailed by native Americans throughout the state. The Trust, which was
      first organized in 2000, was in responce to the need to preserve the
      state's cultural resources as epitomized by the ancient religious
      sites of the southern Indian peoples.

      The objectives of the new Trust include:
      1. To preserve and protect ancient/sacred sites in Tennessee and
      related cultural features of said sites by purchase, donation or
      conservation easement.
      2. To increase public awareness of ancient indigenous people and
      their cultures.
      3. To be advocates for the above cited goals. Many of Tennessee's
      ancient culture treasures have been lost to looters, grave robbers
      and sprawling develepment. Numerous sites have been destroyed, such
      as the Charlette Pike burial ground and village site; the Brentwood
      library site; the Brick Church Pike Mound and many others. Moreover,
      the Tennessee Ancient Sites Conservancy, in comparison to all
      others in the south and midwest has Native Americans in its
      membership. The Trusts in other states are composed entirely of non-
      Indians.

      be well,
      jamey .