Re: Greetings from Iceland.

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2010
      Message recieved!!

      Good to hear form you Valdimar

      There is plently of Glaser milk in Alaska

      The last time a man told me personally besides my own grandfather that "life was to short" I only meet once also, was an 80 year old Canadian who didn't believe he had it in him to please his own wife. I had never seen such a youthful man enjoy himself for so long. It was as if he had never gone down a waterslide before... besides there wasn't a place around that romance was exempt from the subtropic climate in the mid Atlantic. The Pacific may hold a simular key.

      be well,
      jamey

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "valdimar.samuelsson" <valdimar.samuelsson@...> wrote:

      > I want to introduce me as retired air man or aviator.
      > My interest is mainly the movement of Icelanders to Greenland and on to NA yes and now back to Iceland by welcoming the Beotuck lady that came back. That does not surprice me. Cairns are also my intrest and were the simbol of Icelandic explorers. I have been following them from Iceland to Greenland, NF,Labrador,and they are all over the east Artic then there is a line of 6 cairns down SE Alaska and well live is just to short.

    • Judi Rudebusch
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2010
        Valdimar, good to “see” you again.  You will enjoy this warm group of people.
        Judi
      • james m clark jr
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
          Valdimar those Cairns are amazing!!
          Your eyes are a blessing your literary notation is even more impressive. If it's any streach of the imagination these Cairns appear like giant toe rings. I've never heard of these before.

          thank you & be well,
          jamey