AAPS Conference 2011, Michael Cremo to speak

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Speaking of Michael Cremo....received this today from conference chairperson Judi Johnson.  Next September's 2011 conference I will plan to attend:

      Dear Friends and Members of AAPS,

      I did my little happy dance today after having a phone call from Lori Erbs, Michael Cremo's research assistant/publicist/travel coordinator.

      BECAUSE They are both coming to Marquette for AAPS Conf. 2011.
      Michel Cremo is THE Forbidden Archaeologist. He's interested in many areas of research, all of which are of interest to us.
      I'm kinda nudging him to include some ancient alien material in his presentation, as we've had a number of requests to feature programs in that area.
      Since we are learning that intelligent humans walked this earth farther and farther back...maybe even a million years ago,
      we have so much to learn...and it's likely there is substantial influence from beyond this planet.

      Michael has been pushing the parameters of old paradigms for nearly 20 years.
      We think he will be a great fit for us, and we will learn much from each other.

      WHEN you come to our 7th Annual Conference on Ancient America, Sept 16-18th, you will have the opportunity to have your books signed by not only Mr. Cremo, but books by our other presenters too.

      Now my goal is to secure Gavin Menzies who has traced ancient Chinese travels to N America. AND he's found a copper connection in INDIA!

      We are learning more about how the copper from our small area of the world had such a big influence on the development and ancient history of that "Rest of the World."

      We have a good line up already of some of our favorites and friends who always make interesting presentations.

      Read more about the conference, other speakers, and other AAPS News at the uploaded newsletter on Slideshare.net.
      Please don't let this be a substitute for joining and supporting AAPS, but a way to share what we do with more people. Thanks.

      Judy M Johnson, Sec./Events Planner AAPS
      www.aapsCopper.org
      Ancient Artifact Preservation Society
      PO Box 216, Skandia MI 49885
      PS- I'm sometimes slow in answering email.
      If you need me fast, please phone.
      ph 906-942-7865 or 810-229-5210
      * 7th Annual AAPS Conference on Ancient America
      Holiday Inn, Marquette Michigan, Sept 16-18th, 2011
      "In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete." Buckminster Fuller