Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Possible Geoglyphs Spotted in Peru : Discovery News

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      Anpeto kin washte, bama-pi...

      Sitting Owl, i sent that URL to my Mide elder and mentor, Black Bear.
      He replies:
      "Good site ...... looks like the lady is on to something.
      The Nazca lines themselves are interesting as they refer to the heavens but not in the way most people today understand star maps. The Nazca lines refer to the spaces between the stars ... not in reference to them.
      Can't plant a crop in a fire .... only on the land where there is no fire.
      So above so below ----- the places between the fires."

      [One can also research the Ojibway traditional history of the 7Fires.
      >   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy   < It was the times and places in-between the "fires" that the People developed their timeline, accomplishments, beliefs and traditions.]

      mitakuye oyasin,
      chris p