Welcome new member & Photos: Ancient Art along the Mississippi River

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2010

      Welcome new member, Blue Otter, and thank you for your introductory post to the site, which also helps the hosts here identify you as members rather than as Spammers.

      As is customary with newcomers here,  I am sending  you an email with related links of a few members or regular onlookers of our rather diverse, international membership who do not mind sharing a bit about themselves.

      Ted, the excellent photos in  your "Ancient Art along the Mississippi River" Post came out beautifully in your email that accompanies those who receive Individual Emails but it did not show up in the group Post.  If it is absent in my scan below, perhaps host MinnesotaStan or co-host Vince Barrows could help you put them into the Files or Photos section.

      Two days post-op from the cataract, I still have computer time restrictions, will be computerless probably for a few months yet, plus am dependent upon a driver yet until I stop seeing double.   Thanks to this group for your contributions to the site as well as personal emails.   It is always delightful for me to see ongoing interconnections made by members here, as well as newcomers signing on through some of you here.

      Cordially,   Susan English in C. Wisconsin

      IMG_1622.JPG

      IMG_1631.JPG

      IMG_1634.JPG