Possible Geoglyphs Spotted in Peru : Discovery News

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010
      Enjoy!!!!

      Gah gey you e, Blessings, Shalom,

      Sitting Owl

      http://news.discovery.com/archaeology/geoglyph-peru-andean.html
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010

        Aho,

        See if you can find a movie called ,  "abUSed, the great Postville Raid".  Where a raid was made by immigration authorities against the Kosher meat processing Plant.  A very said story, where your Jewish brothers wound up in jail and my friend in Tel Aviv witnessed the entire day while he was here setting up some new lines for them to process chicken.  Let me know if you ever plan a trip to Israel. The film should be on line soon.

        Hokah Hey, some still say, down my way.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
          Anpeto kin washte, bama-pi...

          Sitting Owl, i sent that URL to my Mide elder and mentor, Black Bear.
          He replies:
          "Good site ...... looks like the lady is on to something.
          The Nazca lines themselves are interesting as they refer to the heavens but not in the way most people today understand star maps. The Nazca lines refer to the spaces between the stars ... not in reference to them.
          Can't plant a crop in a fire .... only on the land where there is no fire.
          So above so below ----- the places between the fires."

          [One can also research the Ojibway traditional history of the 7Fires.
          >   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy   < It was the times and places in-between the "fires" that the People developed their timeline, accomplishments, beliefs and traditions.]

          mitakuye oyasin,
          chris p