Re: SlideShare.net programs- AAPS Conf. 2010 & Gobekli Tepe photos

  • Rick O
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
      Susan and All,

      I am committed to presenting these slide shows one more time before I put them on line. The next outing is reasonably close to you, Susan: Burlington Vortex Conference .

      After that Halloween weekend event, I'll add them to my SlideShare account.

      In addition to the great speakers, this event will also feature live internet broadcast from the venue, guided tour of local mounds, and other whiz bang drawing cards.

      In the mean time, please consider listening or watching at www.psn-radio.com (show schedule in right hand panel, individual show page links in running banner below the chat box).

      We'll have some of the other BVC speakers as guests throughout the remainder of this month.

      Oz