Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Top 10 Lost Civilizations (sent earlier by Steve Steigerwald)

  • charles bruns
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010
      these guys have a point.  it did sound like Time/Life pop sci.  I mean we are living with Roman/Greco thought, the egyptians are pretty well located, Aztecs knew nothing of Teotihuacan, underwater is a whole new category world wide, and i am much more excited about the Moche than the short term Incas. Anyone's list is up for fame or distain. merely a starting point from which the epistemological argument starts. chb