Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: NFLD History early exploration

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
      Elaborate on your meaning of getting to the end here?  How is your wife doing after her surgery?
      Keep a steady hand on the tiller over the rough water!  ted the sailor man.

      I am usually sailing or giving lessons to beginners  at the sailing club in LaCrosse during the Summer.
      On Aug 25, 2010, at 10:57 PM, Steven Steigerwald wrote:

      Where is your hang out?
      I my be getting to the end here & should talk with you and or see your stuff.
      Steve

      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      From: tedsojka@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:55:22 -0500
      Subject: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: NFLD History early exploration

      Here is a site with some good information on voyages to this continent ( after the Vikings),.