RE: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: NFLD History early exploration

  • Steven Steigerwald
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 8:57 PM
      Where is your hang out?
      I my be getting to the end here & should talk with you and or see your stuff.
      Steve

      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
      From: tedsojka@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:55:22 -0500
      Subject: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: NFLD History early exploration

      Here is a site with some good information on voyages to this continent ( after the Vikings),.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 7:23 AM
        Elaborate on your meaning of getting to the end here?  How is your wife doing after her surgery?
        Keep a steady hand on the tiller over the rough water!  ted the sailor man.

        I am usually sailing or giving lessons to beginners  at the sailing club in LaCrosse during the Summer.

        To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        From: tedsojka@...
        Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:55:22 -0500

        Here is a site with some good information on voyages to this continent ( after the Vikings),.