Fwd: NFLD History early exploration

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2010
      Here is a site with some good information on voyages to this continent ( after the Vikings),.

    • Steven Steigerwald
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2010
        Where is your hang out?
        I my be getting to the end here & should talk with you and or see your stuff.
        Steve

        To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
        From: tedsojka@...
        Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:55:22 -0500
        Subject: [ancient_waterways_society] Fwd: NFLD History early exploration

        Here is a site with some good information on voyages to this continent ( after the Vikings),.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
          Elaborate on your meaning of getting to the end here?  How is your wife doing after her surgery?
          Keep a steady hand on the tiller over the rough water!  ted the sailor man.

          I am usually sailing or giving lessons to beginners  at the sailing club in LaCrosse during the Summer.

          To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com
          From: tedsojka@...
          Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:55:22 -0500

          Here is a site with some good information on voyages to this continent ( after the Vikings),.