Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Buffalo & re: Rio Puerco--Rio Grande area...

  • ZHstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      Dave-    It will be  hard  to track it  down.  Lou was fascinated with Mystery Hill.   I was there several times and always found something new.

      In a message dated 7/1/2010 9:09:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dave@... writes:

      Winkler and Bob Stone published a preliminary paper on the Mystery Hill
      work that as far as I know, was only sold at Mystery Hill - 16 pages,
      half of which was charts and maps. I don't know if/where any archived
      copies exist.

      In fact, I'm not sure if I even have a copy.

      --

      Dave Goudsward
      Lake Worth, FL