Re: History Channel Special

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2010
      O'siyo Dr. Allen,
      The Chief of The Bureau of Indian Affairs, Echo Hawk, has made it very clear, the so called Cherokee Nation,
      (Western Band of Cherokee) has NO claim to the Historic Cherokee.
      You can now send your Cherokee Elders to sit at the feet of our Cherokee Elders to learn
      about Cherokee DNA, and the Ancient Beliefs, and Practices of the Cherokee.
      This would make Tennessee Cherokee the Historic Tribes.
      Gah gey you e,
      Joe Sitting Owl White
      Principal Chief
      Central Band of Cherokee