Fw: History Channel Special

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010
      O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

      Below is the email that I sent to Maria Awes that is our contact to the
      History Channel Specials.  We hope that we will get a chance to present
      our DNA Proof that we had at the time, but was not considered, plus additional Proof.

      I think that the History Channel was under the assumption that we are a Mormon Tribe.
      We are not.  We have all denominations, and very few Mormon.

      This may have slanted their conclusions.

      We are Good!!!!   This is an on going series!!!!  Not to worry!!!!

      Gah gey you e,

      Sitting Owl

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010
        This is going to be a series!
        I thought i was already on Cloud 9 to see such a revealing program, finally taking the idea
        of Diffusionism seriously and not as a side-comment or putdown. Now there is even more to look forward to. It's a good thing i started a new tape! There's room for more, then!

        Joe, it is good to hear your voice and put a face to the communications we see here.
        I was dissapointed only at the commentary of the film about your Clan not showing
        enough proof to claim Hebrew connections. Most of us inside AWS realize that is not the correct conclusion at all.

        Let us hope the truth can be brought to light for the public, too, and that the production edits are not already set and tied up in the future programming. I fear that as a series, all segments are already shot and composed. If the information is not already in the packaging, will the other resource results even have a chance of airing at this late date? I don't know how these TV series are created... as they go along? or already done as a wrapped package before the first one even airs??

        -c

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2010
          O'siyo Dr. Allen,

          The Chief of The Bureau of Indian Affairs, Echo Hawk, has made it very clear, the so called Cherokee Nation,
          (Western Band of Cherokee) has NO claim to the Historic Cherokee.

          You can now send your Cherokee Elders to sit at the feet of our Cherokee Elders to learn
          about Cherokee DNA, and the Ancient Beliefs, and Practices of the Cherokee.

          This would make Tennessee Cherokee the Historic Tribes.

          Blessings,
          Gah gey you e,

          Joe Sitting Owl White
          Principal Chief