Re: [ancient_waterways_society] CBSNA-LIDAR-closeup-falcon-effigy [1 Attachme...

  • ZHstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Chris-   thanks!

      In a message dated 6/20/2010 2:22:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, yacrispyubetcha@... writes:

      Hello Zena :-D
      I see the figure you are referring to. See attached overlay of the scene.
      One must be very careful not to let the "literate" brain, which is supremely excellent in recognizing even partial Symbols It Knows, to insist to the rest of the mind's rationale that something is there when it is only partly suggested.

      I've outlined the subject Falcon Mound in blue and labeled that.
      The suspect topography suggesting recognizable symbology is noted in orange.

      The main line of the 'outer triangle' which Zena has noted, is a natural gully on the right.
      It begins in softer sediment on the bench-top and is then wide and softer, creating a bold line. As the waterflow reaches the edge of the plateau, it would seem that hardrock is encountered and the 'wash' becomes a crisp, narrow rivulet dropping over the edge into the dark stream below.

      If you look honestly, there is no other mark on the land to suggest the larger triangle is there in any way... the 'literate' recognition patterning of the brain only wishes it strongly to be there, in order to make a familiar pattern make sense.

      The "inner triangle" is only there in two arms, which are also subset gullies to the natural water-flow pattern, heading to the little rivulet going over the brink. It is the normal 'herring bone' scoring that all land creates in the presence of running water. The same kinds of marks are what shows there used to be liquid water on Mars at one time.

      There are no intentional or man-enhanced 'triangular' marks on the small flat there. Just the Falcon.
      -c

      From: ZHstar@... <ZHstar@...>
      To: ancient_waterways_ society@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, June 14, 2010, 12:46 AM

      TEd-  do you see  on  the far  right half a triangle within a triangle?  If you see what I see, there is one on the flank of  Hidden Mt. in New Mexico.

      In a message dated 6/13/2010 8:40:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tedsojka@mchsi. com writes:

      CBSNA-LIDAR- closeup-falcon- effigy   270 feet long from wingtip to tip.

      This radar image is along the Mississippi  River near Cassville WI.
      I don't know much about Lidar Radar imaging.  Anybody know anything about the process