Don't be afraid to post your publications here

  • minnesotastan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2010
      I agree with Susan's sentiments in the prior post. If any members of this group have written books, scholarly articles, interesting items in a blog post, or have given interviews for news articles, YouTube videos, or have uploaded relevant photos to Flickr or other pic hosting websites -- feel free to post an announcement or a link on this message board.

      The admins here can (usually) tell the difference between useful material and spammy junk. The former is always welcome, and even if it's a sort of "self-promotion," that's o.k. too.