Fw Re: Monday night Tiahuanaco & Lake Titicaca relics

  • james m. clark jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, jdaintira@... wrote:

      > Monday night's episode of Digging for the Truth on the History
      Channel will
      > feature Tiahuanaco and finds discovered on dives in the Lake. ~JM
      >

      > ************************************** AOL now offers free email to
      everyone.
      > Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com

      Monday night Tiahuanaco & Lake Titicaca relics
      Cool.

      Don't really have much use for a tv guide but it would be pretty cool
      if we keep up with premires and additional air times for futher
      review.
      I still have vcr tapes without advertizments that I edited myself.
      Some i'm not sure if they would even air again in the next 2 or 3
      years if that. Ha, I may need to hook up the vcr and put some on
      dvd's. Still have some from the late 80's.

      Think I'll send this to AWWS

      Thanks and be well,