FW: Online Petition for Mounds

  • Martin Carriere
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Thought the group might be interested to help support this protection of our local mounds.

      Best,

      Martin Carriere

      From: ogetgwiaotahioni@...
      To: nikyon@...
      Subject: Online Petition for Mounds
      Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:35:39 -0400

      Nya:wen Sge:no;

      Here is an on-line petition created by one of our supporters of the mounds in High Park. Please circulate widely.

      the petition can be found at:

      www.gopetition.com/online/35922.html

      Please sign and forward to all interested parties!

      Niawen skenon! Oneh!

      In peace,

      Rastia'ta'non:ha, Seneca Wolf Clan

      Hotmail & Messenger. Get them on your phone now.

    • minnesotastan@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2010
        Martin, I would like to suggest that you NOT post any messages here (or elsewhere) that include the email addresses of other people.  There are people (and automated "bots") that  cruise message boards like this looking for email addresses, which will then be used for spam mailings.

        I don't think I can edit your message, but please go back to it and just delete those people's names and addresses, since they are not intrinsically important to the content of your message.

        Thanks,

        Stan