Mallery's Picture Writing of the American Indians

  • dgoudsward
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
      Would anyone have access to an original 1893 edition of Mallery's Picture Writing of the American Indians?

      I have a question about a detail on plate 12 and the 1972 Dover reprint reduced the page size and quality to the point where its useless in this case.

      Dave Goudsward
      http://ancientstonesites.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2010
        Dave;
        The following link includes the 1893 edition of Mallery's Picture writing.
        http://www.archive.org/details/annualreportofbu108889smit

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2010
          Thanks. I don't think the online image is high enough resolution, but
          I'll give it a shot!

          --

          Dave Goudsward
          Lake Worth, FL