Re: Mound Preservation Story-Alabama mound/Sam's Club

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010

      Ted, Martin, All,

      Ancient mound materials being used as filler for a Sam's Club...the precedence of money. politics, business as usual once again.

      We  ran articles on this last summer and fall but this link shows what the mound looked like in July, despite heavy protesting by volunteers.    http://www.reznetnews.org/article/goodbye-indian-mounds-hello-sam-s-club-36320