Sandstone Chronicles

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010

      Hello,

      I finished your second book that you sent to me.  Here I am stuck in the past with old friends at the museum diorama at
      the University of Iowa, who are wondering what may come of the visitors Marquette and Joliet, pictured hundreds of feet
      down the cliff  on the river, where the Wisconsin meets the Mississippi.

      The Chinese who came in the fleet to the West or East coast did not make such a splash on the locals here, and left things
      pretty much as they found it.  You could write another entire fantasy book about the "what if "the Chinese had started permanent
      trading ports.  Seattle, a kind of Hong Kong in reverse?

      Thanks for all the interesting thoughts that were flowing this week thanks to the "Sandstone Chronicles" you wrote.

      The Birdman Glyph of Lansing Iowa sandstone crevice, another sandstone chronicle.

      Hope your computer is well into its next life.

      Ted Sojka
      Native Earthworks Preservation