Oopa Loopa Cafe

  • Rick O
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010

      Investigating pre-Columbian contact, lost races, ancient astronomy, navigation, and migration, cultural oddities, associated diffusion evidence and the truly unexplainable. Oh, and the odd musician, band, or comedian may stop by. Some are really oddÂ…

       Short and sweet Email this week.

      This Week on the Oopa Loopa Cafe, Anastasia and I welcome John Carlo. John's day job is web designer, but his "career" includes questing for the renowned "Hall of Records", dealing directly with residents around the Giza plateau, living and exploring on and inside Mount Shasta, and a number of other enviable adventures.

      John is acquainted with all the better known investigators of Giza and we'll ask him to relate some of their common experiences.

      Please consider joining the Oopa Loopa Cafe social network at www.oopaloopacafe.ning.com

      Please visit www.ionleap.com Steve needs the extra traffic