Re: Fwd: Frank's Hill / photos; more maps

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010

      Below is a link to panorama views of Frank's Hill,  Moscaday, WI, etc.   Bottom left of the page you will also be able to scroll around the unique terraine, waterways, plus highly visible old/ancient creek beds & river basins, effigy mounds  by way of the "Terra Metrics map:   http://gigapan.org/gigapans/23389/