American Antiquity online

  • minnesotastan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      I can't remember whether I've posted this here before, but it's so useful that I'll risk possible duplication...

      The journal American Antiquity is a publication of the Society for American Archaeology .  I would encourage people to join, but you do not need to be a member to read their scholarly journal.  Seventy-two volumes (through 2007) are available online - fulltext, with pix/illustrations.  It is an incredible resource where you can spend thousands of hours browsing.  Here's the link:

      American Antiquity

      Enjoy.

      Stan