Herb's stone road

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2010
      Herb,
      The inca  built roads of stone.  These were just featured on a show on the Discovery Channel on cable last week.  You should try to catch the show if you can.  It was truly a feat to build pretty substantial pavement and shoulders in steep places.  Also a factor was the great altitude in which the builders would have had to work.  I have looked at your video several times awhile back.

      How large are those stones in your photos in that underwater road or creek  crossing?  How wide would you say the stones span in width?

      Ted
      PS
      Sue,  I would send the books on to Herb if he wishes.  I will send the others back to you.
      On Jan 30, 2010, at 3:12 PM, Susan wrote:

      Herb, I am glad you re-sent the link; there seems to be very much interest in your web site and photographs because I received many emails about it from people around the world  the past two or three years.   It would seem that the site is difficult to spot, presumably even by satellite, and good that you are keeping the site secret, thus protected.  I too have much interest in the site, and what others have to say about this, also.

      As the crow flies, I would assume less than a hundred miles north of your site, Herb, is this allegedly 'natural' stone wall, also not far from Lake Superior:  http://www.pasty. com/copperrange/ natural.htm  If this verticle rock structure is natural, it could explain the horizontal underwater structure.  Same connection to pursue, if artificial, and might be worth a hike in to see the anomalous structure, located also in a vast wilderness area visited for millinnea by an ancient, possibly intercontinental copper culture.

      I have a "loaner box' of my books, DVd's, etc. circulating for Ancient Waterways members to borrow for three or four weeks.  I believe Ted Sojka has it as recall a Post where he asked who wants it next.  Frank Joseph's Atlantic in Wisconsin and Pyramids of Rock Lake are in that box; I also have a second set at home, if anyone wishes me to send it to you.  Please just list the titles of the books &  DVD's w/authors in a Post to the group and those who want it, pleast post to the group and the holder of the loaner box will pay postage to send it to you.  Please return it to me when finished:  Susan English, 1045 St. Austin Avenue, Wausau, WI 544403  715 845 8395.

      Two posts ago I'd  mentioned Steve Garcia's 2007 Post to the group where he was responding to Herb's recent underwater discovery, at that time.  The link to his post  was incorrect.  Others here might appreciate the sound logic and science within his considerations. ...and they may also be applied to other sites, as well.  The correct link to #323 is:  http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ ancient_waterway s_society/ message/323

       Below post #323 are related letters at that time from Herb, Pam, and others.

      Author, scientist Christopher Dunn, board member at the Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association and author of about ancient machining in 'Egypt', was intrigued with Herb's photos and seemed especially interested in the one with the grasses and precise circle, presumably in rock.  Dunn occasionally glances at our site to read posts.  His web site is: http://gizapower. com/    and book:

      http://www.topbookr eviewers. com/authors/ authorpage/ 199/268/Christop her_Dunn. html

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2010

        Ted,

        I believe Herb mentioned having already read Frank Joseph's books.  To prevent me from having to pay postage again from here to another AWS member interested in borrowing my books and DVD's, could you please Post to the group the titles of all the books/DVD's and authors?  I once listed them in a Post when I first sent them to Vince (then he to you....I think last summer).  But please list what you have one more time to see if anyone wants to borrow them.

        I have another loaner box I am putting together, which will again include the Atlantic Conference-Halifax DVD's.  David Goudsward has already asked to borrow Scott Wolter's new Hooked X ...book about the Kensington Runestone soon as I finish it.  I need to read member Ross Hamilton's Great Serpent Mound book before members of our group travel down to the S. Ohio earthworks (no date has been set but I would try to provide an option for camping, to keep costs low and affordable to all here).

        Lee Pennington borrowed and already returned Dr. Gordon Freeman's book I purchased soon as it was released: Canada's Stonehenge.  Gordon also occasionally reads our posts and corresponds with a few members here.  There is talk among  two or three AWS members of  traveling to Alberta, lodging in an expensive hostel in one of the wilderness settings such the HI one at Baniff or Edmonton, then arranging to meet the Freemans at the ancient site that the couple continue to study and protect.

        If any member at this site has an interesting ancient site within their vicinity that they wish to host an informal one or two day "pot luck" gathering for research and talks, please post to the group.  I would be glad to help with hospitality. MSE