Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Fw: New Final Cover!!!!

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2010
      O'siyo Brother Rick "Isaac"

      Wado for the info.  Ray Pennington discovered another "Scattering" of Israel" immediately after
      the Walk of Christ.  This happened this past Saturday afternoon, and could be the reason for the knowledge of
      these unknown animals, (Below)

      This discovery brought up more major research that we have on hold until after Feb.

      Basic Logic:  There cannot be 3, 4, 5, or 6 "Scatterings of Israel"  in the Total Amount of "Scatterings".
      There MUST be Exactly SEVEN, "Scatterings of Israel".  There may be one to come?

      This could help answer some very important questions.

      Is it possible to request youALL's assistance on this one subject? , and please include approximate dates with each "scattering"?
      Please include, all of the above in the emails of your findings.

      Gah gey you e,

      Sitting Owl