Re: Early report of ruins ("hewn" stones) in Lake Superior?

  • herbswoods
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2010
      They don't mean anything, but I had two dreams since posting about these "hewn" stones.

      In the first dream I was walking along Wisconsin Point at Superior, Wis. and as far as the eye could see out into the lake the bottom was filled with perfectly shaped "hewn" blocks of stone. The water was perfectly transparent and crystal-clear and the complex lakebed was a world unto itself.

      The 2nd dream was very strange, with native copper and a gift from the "spirit." There were also two Indian women in it, but nothing about hewn stones.

      Some force is apparently trying to tell me something. Too bad I don't believe in that stuff!