notes from, introduction to Egyptianologist researcher Stephen Mehler and others

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Ancient Waterways Society members and onlookers,

      Please take a look at my Yahoo Profile photo (click beldingenglish
      screen name under Messages) taken at the coastal Tulum ruins in
      Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula last month. It is the first picture I
      have ever uploaded; the photo shot & downloaded by daughter
      Elizabeth when family members rented a beach house to honor my
      upcoming 60th birthday. (I, in purple).

      Enclosed are e-letters from independent Egyptianologist, Stephen
      Mehler (Boulder, Colorado), author of The Land of Osiris. I became
      acquainted with Stephen and his research associate Christopher Dunn
      (England and Illinois, author of The Giza Poer Plant--Technologies
      of Ancient Egypt) at World Explorers Club conferences at the Central
      Illinois farmtown Adventures Unlimited Bookstore/clubhouse residence
      of David Hatcher-Childress and his bride Jennifer. An admirer and
      acquaintence of the late Thor Heyerdahl, world explorer David has
      dozens, if not hundreds, of books, tapes and publications
      circulating the globe. All are busy, busy people yet highly
      approachable and accessible, will sit hours after their
      presentations in informal discussions during conferences or tours.

      Since I do my best to connect dedicated diffusionists and other
      researchers to each other across ancient, global waterways,
      enclosed are two letters from Stephen as an introduction. Some
      of you, as am I, who are also members of the PreColumbian
      Inscriptions group (see under our "Links") have conversed
      extensively with Stephen and his associate, Christopher Dunn at some
      of the friendly World Explorers Club conferences. I am also listing
      the URL for two full audiotaped "Conversations for Exploration"
      (Laura Lee interviews)of Stephen. See:

      Two others (Water Works I & II) are excellent converstions, in full,
      which include researchers/authors Christopher Dunn and marine
      engineer/mathematician John Cadman. All three (and David Hatcher-
      Childress)are board members of the Great Pyramid of Giza Research
      Association (see "Links").

      The type of information I am presenting in this letter might be more
      appropriate under "Links" too, but for now I would like to keep a
      few posts rolling in until we set the tone for this web page. It may
      turn out to be a page for keeping updated posts and links,
      occasional comments, interactions...we shall see.

      My main purpose for joining Internet diffusionist groups is to link
      as a recipient as well as help interconnect and enhance the research
      efforts of those of you engaged in what I feel is highly significant
      work during times when many of us hear and feel the rumblings of
      change throughout our social systems and environment worldwide.

      M. Susan English