Tick Island on St. John's River

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2009
      Charles, if able, please keep us posted on your findings at Tick Island on the St. John's River.  Unfamiliar with that region of Florida, I pulled up a couple of web sites  http://www.volusiahistory.com/tick.htm
      The following article by museum curator, Dana Ste. Claire includes  drawing 'Bannerstone from the Strickland Complex',   which Vince may have earlier put up.

      Articles or photos even more relevant, please post.  Only site I ever spent time on down there was the "Miami Circle" during excavation a decade or so ago.
      MSE